The Mayor AJ5 Sofa shows a moderation of modernism and a unique regional adaptation yet it’s a stylish piece of furniture on which you can just sit back and relax. Designed by Arne Jacobsen and Flemming Lassen, the sofa impresses with its straightforward design that is seamlessly introduced into any environment. High arm- and backrests give the user a feeling of security and comfort. Evenly placed stitches on the padding offer a touch of elegance and make the sofa look particularly luxurious without losing sight of its cosy charm.
Despite its high cushioning, the Mayor sofa doesn’t appear bulky thanks to its filigree frame made of solid wood. The conically tapered feet raise the upholstered parts slightly and give it a light and elegant overall expression. Simplistic and yet extravagantly designed, the Mayor sofa finds its place in the living room as well as in the hallway or office space, offering great comfort.
This high-quality M-Edition reproduction features:
- Upholstery is available in linen, cashmere or tweed.
- Two rows of elegant buttons that extend over the armrests and back.
- Three loose seat cushions.
- Solid inner wood frame padded with multi-density foam.
- Legs available in a walnut veneer or stained black.
- Width: 200
- Depth: 62
- Height: 82
- Seat Height: 44